My log of service under Queiba Command

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Promotion

Promotion. I've wanted it since I first joined Queiba command 8 [years] ago. And now I've got it. I'm a ship commander now, and I'm to keep a log of everything I do (kind of stupid, I know), so here it is.

My ship is the Qlaque, a light cruiser meant mainly for scouting. Thrills. I sure hope I can get some action, but I doubt it considering that my current mission is a simple perimeter recon that could be done by a [automated ship].

Oh well. I have a bigger income now, and I do have my own command. My crew seems acceptable. The engineer is Culuuo, an older male. Been through a few wars, too. My tactical officer is Jorqia, a young female. From what I hear, she's extremely competent (she'd better be. She's a grade 5 tactical).

The details of my current mission are to go around the perimeter of Queiba space, and report anything abnormal to Quebia Command so that someone else can take care of it.

-Commander Nemulo of the Qlaque

No comments:

About me

I am Commander Nemulo of the Qlaque, a grade-2 light cruiser meant primarily for light patrolling of the border. Note the word "meant". Not "used". Important distinction there that is lost on my superiors. But I digress.
I am cynical and have no patience for stupidity. I'm a member of the Qrab political system, and fully support their doings and conspiracies.
This blog is the story of my "ship" and my crew on our mission to do whatever my hare-brained superiors (with all due respect) request.

technorati

Contributors