My log of service under Queiba Command

Monday, November 13, 2006

Asteroid Ship Trials

I put my ship through its paces today. Our performance was grade 4. I think command stiffed me again. Jorqia was supposed to be grade 5. Oh well. Still pretty good. Very good, actually, but stiffing is stiffing no matter what spin my idiotic superiors put on it.

The trials were reasonable. Asteroid belt getting a bit too close to a remote colony. Ship blew a reactor, so we had to switch to auxilary. Culuuo did a nice job of patching the main reactor up afterwards. Must remember to give him a verbal reward.

The main difficulty in the trial was that the auxiliary reactors weren't working well. They kept overheating.

So, what happened was we were battling asteroids with half an engine and an over-estimated tactical officer. Fun.

-Commander Nemulo of the Qlaque

No comments:

About me

I am Commander Nemulo of the Qlaque, a grade-2 light cruiser meant primarily for light patrolling of the border. Note the word "meant". Not "used". Important distinction there that is lost on my superiors. But I digress.
I am cynical and have no patience for stupidity. I'm a member of the Qrab political system, and fully support their doings and conspiracies.
This blog is the story of my "ship" and my crew on our mission to do whatever my hare-brained superiors (with all due respect) request.

technorati

Contributors