My log of service under Queiba Command

Sunday, December 3, 2006

"Incident" Reported

Ok, that "Incident" finally got reported.

It was quite a ride. It should have been simple. I send a report into Queiba Command. I testify. Case closed. Well, what actually happened was the following:

Day 1: Report incident
Day 2: Incident gets misrouted and is sent to the press department
Day 3: I get court-marshaled by Queiba Command for releasing classified information
Day 4: I testify (At the court-marshal, not the incident hearing)
Day 5: I am acquitted on the grounds that I had absolutely nothing to do with the mix-up
Day 6: I re-send incident
Day 7: Incident gets bounced on the grounds that it's spam
Day 8: I deliver the incident in person
Day 9: Phase 1 of incident processing begins
Day 10: Incident report gets bounced on the grounds that I forgot to fill out the "verify ID" box
Day 11: I correct incident report and bribe secretory to "accidentally" drop the report on the unit commander's desk.
Day 12: I testify, Government overreacts and sends grade-5 fleet to site
Day 13: I am released from hearing; incident is verified.
Day 14: My ship is confiscated for evidence

So much for someone else taking care of it...

Forever hating bureaucracy,
-Commander Nemulo of the Qlaque

No comments:

About me

I am Commander Nemulo of the Qlaque, a grade-2 light cruiser meant primarily for light patrolling of the border. Note the word "meant". Not "used". Important distinction there that is lost on my superiors. But I digress.
I am cynical and have no patience for stupidity. I'm a member of the Qrab political system, and fully support their doings and conspiracies.
This blog is the story of my "ship" and my crew on our mission to do whatever my hare-brained superiors (with all due respect) request.

technorati

Contributors